Literacy Buzz

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I have decided to make it “Official”

I began tutoring (Pre-K-6th) in 2007, as well as volunteering in local Adult Education programs in addition to being a substitute teacher in a local district. I have a passion for education personally and for educating others. I have given resources to many to start and operate a business, so I believe I will use these same resources and contacts to start my own. No more delay!

The plan is complete, the board is coming together nicely. Next will be 5013c status. There are so many people that need educational opportunities that can not afford the mainstream avenues, not to mention the social phobia for young and old of everyone or anyone knowing "You can't Read! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

professional comments only