Literacy Buzz

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tutoring Brought My Self Worth Back! | educacionintegrada.org

Tutoring Brought My Self Worth Back! educacionintegrada.org: "Tutoring Brought My Self Worth Back! Tutoring came like a bright ray of hope in my academic life when all else failed and I was unsure of what to do with myself. On reflection, I feel how stupid I was not to have believed in myself and in my capabilities, which is probably why I was what I was. But that was then, and the present is absolutely different, since the arrival of my private tutor. She changed everything – seriously! She helped me change my perspective, my attitude, helped me believe in myself, and all this brought a high boost to my self worth. Well I am not still sure how she did that. But I really admire her skills and patience in handling me and moulding me into what I am now." Tutoring can change a persons life! The benefits of tutoring include: *an increase in the self-esteem of the individual receiving the service *promotes emotional support and creates positive role models *breaks down social barriers *also improves the indivdual outlook on Education (hopefully creating lifelong learners) these are just to name a few. Literacy provides indivuals with hope for their future. Become an Education Advocate! Help some see the hidden possibilites within!

No comments:

Post a Comment

professional comments only